#02 : The Liebster Award
Hello all ! The Glitterati Affair was nominated for it’s 2nd blogger award by Sarah from ‘lifewithlilred‘ who writes amazing blogs on beauty, lifestyle and much much more. She is an amazing blogger who has a lot to share with us ! There is so much to learn from her. Do pay a visit to her blog.
Thanking her for the nomination, I would want to get back to the rules of this award as follows :
The Rules :
- Create a post in your blog about this Award and spread the news.
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you in the same post. Also let the person know your opinion about his/her own blog.
- Answer the questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- Choose at least 5 (maximum 10) bloggers whom you enjoy reading and want to nominate.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Notify your nominees that you nominated them. Also paste your post link in the notification so that they can follow the required steps.
My Answers :
Q1: What is the weather like in your neck of the woods today?
Ans : I am currently in my home town Dehradun (a beautiful valley on the foothills of the Himalayas & Shivalik ranges) which currently has a pretty moderate weather as of now, likely to rain in the next few hours.
Q2: What has been your favorite part of 2018 so far?
Ans : Creating and developing my blog has been the favourite part of 2018 so far. It has been a crazy ride as I love doing this. Also having visited my hometown after a pretty good time was another best part of this year !
Q3: Who is one of your role models?
Ans : Undoubtedly my mother ! Its a common answer given by most of the people, but I sincerely believe & mean that my mother is the person whom I look upto in my life. She has changed my life & the way I percieve so many things in a magical way. She truly is inspirational, optimistic and a very strong woman & if ever I get to be even 50% of her, I’ll consider my life successful !
Q4 : What is the last movie that you saw in theaters?
Ans : Padmavat was the last movie I saw in the theatres. It was a beautiful script on the courage and valour of the Rajputs against the uprising of the Khilji dynasty in India.
Q5 : What are some of the qualities that you look for in a friend?
Ans : There is no particular list of qualities for anyone to be my friend except for just being who they really are. Not changing themselves for me or expecting the same from my end would be the best and everlasting friendship in my viewpoint.
Q6 : Last book that you read ?
Ans : The Girl of my dreams by Durjoy Datta was the last book I read. A psychological thriller by this eminent writer totally kept me engrossed thinking what next will happen in Daman’s life. You may check out his blogs here ➡️ Durjoy Datta
Q7: What is one of your guilty pleasures ?
Ans : Sleeping uninterruptedly till late is one of my guilty pleasures that I mostly look forward to completing during the weekends 😉
Q8: Favourite sweet treat?
Ans : Hazelnut Cheesecake from the famous’ Big Chill Cafè ‘ in New Delhi is my all time favourite go to dessert. I am totally obsessed with this one. Even my husband knows how to make up for anything or to cheer my mood anytime with this 💕
Q9: Favourite store to shop at?
Ans : The Lifestyle stores offer best of cosmetics, attires, footwear and accessories. It is my favourite place to shop at, as it has a variety of things available under one roof.
Q10 : What was your favourite childhood toy?
Ans : My casio was my most favourite and used toy. I loved playing tunes and hymns on it since my childhood and eventually fell in love with music.
MY NOMINEES : I am nominating 7 bloggers as follows
- Floating in dreams
- Polished & Inspired
- Makeup & Smiles
- Shreemayee’s diary
- The typical beauty blog
Here are the list of my questions for my nominees :
- Do your really read someone’s blog properly before liking it?
- If you got to choose between money and fame, what would it be?
- How often do you meet your close friends?
- What is your dream destination you plan to visit in the near future?
- Your go to junk food options?
- If you had the power to change one thing around yourself, what would it be?
- Your favourite hobby
- What arena of blogs do you prefer to write about?
- Your best childhood memory
- Which is the favourite post from my blog The Glitterati Affair?
Thanking Sarah from Lifewithlilred yet again for the nomination! I loved answering your questions. It was great fun !
Looking forward for the answers from my nominees to my list of questions .
Why not all of you answer my questions in the comment section ? That’ll be great fun !
Waiting for them 🙂
Keep Glittering ☄️
Rise N Shine 🌟
Find me on :
FACEBOOK : The Glitterati Affair
INSTAGRAM : the_glitterati_affair