Biotique Dandelion Visibly Ageless Serum | Review
Hello you all ! How are you all doing ?
I have always admired my mother’s make up collection, her wardrobe and almost everything she has. After all, that is what daughters are for. However, this time I was successful enough to steal up one of the best things from her collection and that is the Biotique Dandelion Ageless Serum.
Since, I was in my hometown for quite sometime, I took upon the opportunity to try this serum for good 20 days. And without wasting much time, let’s delve into the details of this product :
All about the Brand :
BIOTIQUE uses botanicals and nature derived ingredients sans chemicals, preservatives and animal testing and helps not to cover up the problems, but rather eliminate them 100%. Biotique products have been winning my heart and confidence and is one of the few brands that I can trust fully.
The Biotique Dandelion Visibly Ageless Serum | What it claims
A serum providing therapeutic properties which helps in repairing the skin. It has a rare combination of pure Dandelion, rich in Vitamin E and Minerals blended with nutmeg oil. The star ingredient of this product~ Dandelion is rich in antioxidants and has clarifying and rejuvenating properties, which help in reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots and brightens the skin. the product retails for Rs 230 for about 30 ml of product and has a shelf life of 3 years.
- Nutmeg oil
- Almond oil
- Bees Wax
- Groundnut oil
- Purified Water
- Halon seeds
- Bihidana seeds (Pyrus Cydonia)
- Sunflower oil
How to apply?
- Cleanse your face with a cleanser /scrub
- Pat dry
- Take a few drops of this serum on your face and neck
- Massage gently and pat dry
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT : Coming to your hometown unprepared without anything in hand gave me a chance to try my hands on this product. I was looking for something to moisturize my skin post cleansing during the night.
- The consistency of this serum is creamy (neither too runny nor too thick). However, it does take some time for it to absorb efficiently into the skin.
- The product is white in color
- This serum spread effortlessly onto my skin
- It leaves the skin soft and moisturized post its application
- I never felt the need to apply any moisturizer post its application
- It is non-oily in nature and did not leave my skin greasy
- I am NOT too fond of the fragrance of this serum, as it is quite different to that of the regular serums or moisturizers. But, the fragrance however fades away in no time once applied onto the skin
My Take on it :
- This serum helped me overcome the dark spots on my skin over the time
- However, it never helped in brightening up my skin
- A 30 ml bottle lasts you about 3 months as my mother was already using since the past 2 months
- Getting the product out of the bottle is a struggle as it has no dispenser (which is kind off unhygienic too)
HIGHLIGHTS of this product :
- Reduces dark spots
- Organically produced and chemical free
- Cost effective and economical
- Suitable for all skin types
- Non greasy
- Skin feels firm after applying
- Spreads effortlessly onto the skin
Cons of this product :
- Not a fan of it’s fragrance
- A dispenser /pump would be more hygienic and easier to get the product
- Takes an extra few seconds to dry and enter the skin
VERDICT : A+
Since, the Biotique Dandelion Visibly Ageless Serum is made up of organic ingredients , I feel it does a great job by standing upto it’s claims. The product does take a few days to show the true results, however it is definitely worth the time. Suitable for all skin types and any age group, it worked for me and I could see a positive difference in my mother’s skin as well.
Click here to buy the Biotique Dandelion Visibly Ageless Serum
How about your thoughts on this serum ? Do let me know !
I hope you liked my honest feedback and if you did, please do consider subscribing to my blog. Show some love by liking, sharing and commenting your views or thoughts on the same. Also you may leave your blog link along with the comments and I’ll visit it for sure 🙂
Rise N Shine
Follow me here :
INSTAGRAM : the_glitterati_affair
FACEBOOK : The Glitterati Affair
Disclaimer : The above written content and pictures certainly belong to me. I do not intend to force my thoughts or opinions on anyone. The above product is owned by me and is not a sponsored write up. I have used this product for quite sometime in order to provide you with an honest review. One thing to keep in mind regarding any beauty/ skin care product is that not everything works for every skin type. So you may make a wiser decision regarding what works better for you all.
Not liking a particular product or a brand does not mean that I hate it.