Everyuth Naturals Exfoliating Walnut Scrub | Worth the hype ?
One of the most important but least practiced aspects of skincare is ~ Exfoliation.
It not only helps in removing the dead cells from the skin but also helps in regulating blood circulation thereby keeping the horrid blackheads, acne and breakouts at bay.
Henceforth, I will be reviewing one of the most trustworthy scrubs which is generally found in every household and is a part of our routines. Please remain with me to know about this product :
ALL ABOUT EVERYUTH NATURALS : Everyuth Naturals is one of India’s leading skincare brands. It offers a range of face washes, scrubs, masks which are easily accessible at various drugstores and at nominal prices.
EXFOLIATING WALNUT SCRUB : This scrub comes in a blue inverted plastic tube with a flap cap and a nozzle to control the quantity of the product. It retails for Rs 175 for about 200 gms of product, which is pretty decent. The texture of the scrub is creamy which helps it spread all over the face and it’s consistency is on the heavier side with particles of nano multi vita and walnut shells. The scrub has a pleasant walnut-ey fragrance. However, I would recommend you all to not use this scrub more than two times a week. Kindly, do not over scrub as it would lead to a dry, flaky skin with a tinge of irritation or even bruises.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Wet your face
- Squeeze out a small amount of scrub onto your fingertips
- Massage it generously onto the face in circular motions for about 2-4 minutes
- Wash off and pat dry
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PRODUCT :
- This scrub has Walnut Shell Particles and Nano Multi Vita particles which are it’s key ingredients
- This scrub helps unclogging the pores and shedding off the dead skin cells
- It helps keep the whiteheads and blackheads at bay
- It helps in oil control, thereby providing a clean, clear and radiant skin by removing all the impurities from the face
- Comes in a travel friendly packaging and is economical
- Has a shelf life of 3 good years and has a pleasant fragrance
WHAT I DID NOT LIKE : This is one of the first products, which probably has the same number of dislikes in a review, but I have to be honest with you all.
- The ingredient list of the scrub is appalling as it contains sulphates and parabens
- Using this particular product leaves me with a dry-stretchy skin (I have a combination skin) and I wonder what would it do to dry skinned people
- Also, my skin tends to lose the required essential moisture post it’s application
- Not maintaining the speed and pressure of the fingers could turn out to be coarse on the skin
- Presence of Isopropyl alcohol (a drying and a harsh ingredient) may leave you with redness and irritation on your skin
- Not suitable for all skin types
WILL I REPURCHASE IT ?
NO, I would never repurchase a product which is loaded with harmful ingredients. Anything which doesn’t leave my skin in it’s comfort zone is not welcome in my closet.
VERDICT : C –
There are way better organic face scrubs available in the market at a nominal cost which stand by their claims and do not harm the skin as well, thereby leaving the skin plump, clean and fresh too. Keeping aside the ingredient list, this product definitely works on the nasty blackheads and removes the dead skin. However, one needs to be gentle enough while using this scrub.
How about your experience with this face scrub? Let me know in the comments section below 🙂
I hope you liked my honest feedback and if you did, please do consider subscribing to my blog. Show some love by liking, sharing and commenting your views or thoughts on the same. Also you may leave your blog link along with the comments and I’ll visit it for sure 🙂
Rise N Shine
Follow me here :
INSTAGRAM : the_glitterati_affair
FACEBOOK : The Glitterati Affair
Disclaimer : The above written content and pictures certainly belong to me. I do not intend to force my thoughts or opinions on anyone. The above product is owned by me and is not a sponsored write up. I have used this product for quite sometime in order to provide you with an honest review. One thing to keep in mind regarding any beauty/ skin care product is that not everything works for every skin type. So you may make a wiser decision regarding what works better for you all.
Not liking a particular product or a brand does not mean that I hate it.