The Dermide Cica Barrier Sleeping Pack By PURITO | New Product Launch
It’s been a long long while since I posted something here. Trust me, now I understand how life is after one becomes a mum. Besides all of that, I try and take out sometime for skincare (some days and nights are smoother whereas most of the time I struggle to complete my sleep). For me when it comes to skincare, I try and limit my products based on their quality rather quantity. And then comes certain products that work like a miracle on your skin, specially for new mothers that really have no time for that entire process.
My skin has been craving for proper care and moisture and these winters have been intensely drying for my skin. I had a lot of struggle to get back that elasticity and suppleness in my skin post delivery (forget about the glow for a year though)
Lately, I’ve been a bit into Korean skincare and one of their eminent brands, Purito just launched a sleeping pack. I’ve been loving this Dermide Cica Barrier Sleeping Pack from Purito that was kindly gifted to me by the brand. It was just what my skin required and that’s why I actually took a bit longer to review this stunning product after using it for continuous 3 weeks (every single night), here are my final thoughts on this product :
Do stay with me to know about this product.
The Brand’s Ideology : PURITO
The brand Purito is a combination of 2 main words : ‘Pure’ + ‘To’. Pure refers to purify the skin and ‘To’ is a Chinese word meaning soil. The brand Purito is a vegan, cruelty free and an EWG green grade certified brand. Also Purito is one of the rarest Korean brands to have mentioned regarding their ingredients in English which I absolutely adored. I always am that kind of a person who believes in transparency when it comes to skincare and knowing what I’m actually applying onto my skin.
Being EWG green grade refers to the brand using ingredients that are safe for the skin and the environment. This brand believes in clean skincare which is free from any nasties and is safe for the skin.
The brand also follows an eco friendly and simplified packaging.
This outer box of this product is made up of recycled paper which contains a handy tube like packaging with flap cap and a nozzle to control the quantity of the product. The tube carries about 80ml of product in it which shall definitely last me another few months as one needs just a small dollop of it and you’re good to go
The Dermide Cica Barrier sleeping pack from Purito exceptionally stands by what it claims.
- This sleeping pack has a non-sticky formula and it comes in a white colored lightweight gel-cream texture possessing a medium to thin consistency.
- The sleeping pack is fragrance free, thereby making it apt for all sensitive skins and for those who’re not happy with fragrances.
- The pack has cogent ingredients such as Centella Asiatica, Hyaluronic Acid, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Olive fruit oil, Squalane & Ceramide that reinforces the skin barriers and helps restore the moisture levels of the skin.
- Coming onto the presence of Hyaluronic Acid : This ingredient is one of a kind that helps restore moisture levels in the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and speeding up wound healing
- Centella Asiatica (a plant derivative) is an ingredient meant to possess antioxidant properties and is a rich source of amino acids, calm inflammation, stimulate new cell growth and build collagen
- This sleeping pack is free from any essential oils and other harmful ingredients thereby making it a clean product
My Experience :
- This pack has been very kind to my skin during these harsh winter nights
- Spreading a dollop of this pack on my face and neck post cleansing and toning helped rejuvenate and restore my skin’s texture, elasticity as well as its moisture levels
- The pack absorbs into the skin like a dream and doesn’t leave behind any oily or sticky residue over the skin
- The product has not broken me out and feels nourishing on the skin
- I’ve been having some enchanting mornings with this by waking up to moisturized, healthy, supple and plump skin
- This sleeping pack works like magic on the acne scars
- This pack also helped me soothe up my skin as I just started with some concentrated formulas in my skincare routine and has helped my skin evolve in a marvelous manner
Have you invested in a clean and effective sleeping pack yet? If yes, then share your experience with me in the comments section below!
Rise N Shine