Clinique Liquid Face Cleanser | Combination Oily to Oily Skin
I have been facing a problematic phase for my skin since the past few months. Blame the extreme temperatures,hot and humid weather or my hormones that caused some severe acne on my face. And hence, I skipped back to my most trusted and gentle cleanser for my combination skin from Clinique which always comes to my rescue and restores my skin to it’s original condition when other products don’t work out for me.
Comes in a sleek see through plastic bottle with a pump and is travel friendly too.
PRICING & QUANTITY :
This cleanser retails for Rs 1900 for 200 ml of product
Clinique is one brand with promising formulations for every skin type. I have a wide collection of skincare from this brand and it never disappoints me. Rather, I find myself coming back to this brand whenever I have trust issues with any new product or brand.
Clinique is one brand that is 100% fragrance free and allergy tested too which is therefore a saviour when acne hits you quite bad.
Also all products from Clinique are free from phthalates and parabens that leaves my skin happy, healthy and breathable.
- I use this cleanser in my PM routine and this one literally saved my skin from acne that had worsened lately
- This cleanser definitely makes my skin squeaky clean without leaving any traces of oil, dirt, grime or sebum
- It leaves my skin supple plus maintains my skin’s natural moisture balance
- Just a small quantity is required for me as it lathers well and therefore little goes a long way.
- I basically used this cleanser in 2 phases since I keep on shuffling my skincare routines depending on the weather and my skin conditions and I must say that both the times this cleanser rescued my skin.
- This cleanser kind of awakens my skin as I feel super fresh once I use it plus there is a minty feel to it
- Though it’s a bit overpriced but it’s absolutely worth every penny when it comes to skin that is facing acne and breakouts.
- This cleanser has helped me achieve a smoother and acne free skin for now and I’m almost over with this one
WILL I RECOMMEND?
For those who feel the urge to solve their acne issues and deal with excessive oiliness and stickiness on their face, this cleanser is a great option. Here I’d also like to mention that acne refers to actual acne. I would not suggest the ones with fungal acne to go for it until and unless prescribed by a dermatologist.
WILL I REPURCHASE THIS ?
Hell yes! I feel that this is one product that has lived upto it’s claim and is pure salvation for my skin whenever it needs help. I would definitely recommend this to my oily to combination skinned readers